Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blogging...

 Personally I believe that blogging is very effective as a way to engage the course content. I can’t deny it though; when I first heard we had to do a blog for this class I was a bit nervous. I had never done a blog before and I was afraid that my blog posts might sound silly. That all has changed now I think I will start a blog of my own, but it might take some planning. I would blog even if I wasn’t required to do so because now that I am familiar with it and how it works I think it would be cool to someday start my own blog. I would probably do a blog on makeup because its what I’m really into and I always go on all of these make up blogs and read things and get ideas which is something I really enjoy doing.

I have recently been on a blog by Carli Bybel a make up artist who I keep revisiting and revisiting to see if she has any updates on her recent palette that she came out with that I have been dying to get my hands on! The purpose of her blog is to give make up updates as well as fashion, fitness, and her latest YouTube make up tutorials. I think her blog is very effective because I personally go on her blog and look at her stuff all the time, to learn new make up looks, for new products, and just to look at things she posts. Also she has more than 60,000 followers, so it isn't just me who is obsessed with her blog.  I would totally consider writing a blog in her style because I love how she has everything, organized in sections and about different things not just one specific thing, it keeps me entertained and coming back for more.

 For anyone interested in viewing her blog: http://www.thebeautybybel.com


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebecca

    This blog has me intrigued.
    Think it’s cool that you’re into make-up. I don’t wear any myself but if I had the skills then maybe I would. Have you done any work? It would have been fun to see pictures if you have any. Oh and I checked out the blog you mentioned of Carli, she must be a great make-up artist; she’s gorgeous. I’m interested to see your entries if you ever decide to make a blog. I’m sure it would be great.

    ReplyDelete